Tuesday, July 27, 2010

You wouldn't send a partially written resume would you?

My apologies. My last post might have been sweet to some, but it wasn't short to anyone (even me)!

This one will be.

If you are going to have a LinkedIn profile, and I suggest that you do, have a completed profile. If I "google" you or look for you on LinkedIn and I find a partial profile I might think you aren't committed, you aren't able to follow-through, you aren't detail oriented or you aren't really serious about your search.

Remember that many recruiters use LinkedIn as their primarily source for "hot candidates", so don't miss out!


People want to help you, but you have to tell them how! Like the Yellow Brick Road, job search is scary, uncertain and long, but there are people along the way who can help!

You can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment